2014年9月27日 星期六

SPD4459 Allegretto - A Italian Meatless Menu Coffee & Tea Shop in Tsim Sha Tsui ~By Michelle

SPD4459 Allegretto - A Italian Meatless Menu Coffee & Tea Shop in Tsim Sha Tsui ~By Michelle

Slow Movement(慢活): 


香港人生活太急 都無咩時間陪陪朋友 陪陪家人。
除左食下好食既茶餐廳回味港式風味,都可以試試新野,學陳豪嘆下咖啡。

Hong Kong people are living in a hurry. Don't have too much time spending with friend or with their family. 
Except eating good food with traditional Hong Kong-style tea restaurant , you may also try something new!  Let us learn from Moses Chan to relax by having a cup of coffee.

有一次機遇,行街行到好熱好累搵coffee shop同朋友坐低傾下計。
一試便愛上!
佢雖然無咩靚景,但係好靜,可能係太難搵,因為要去到中港城咁遠。
我同朋友咁就坐左差不多四個小時,個人好放鬆。
比起女仔最愛既shopping,我更愛呢到,猶其有我最愛既3D拉花!

One day, 
I shopped  along the street with my friend  and started to find a nice coffee shop to sit down and chit-chat.
I finally tried an amazing coffee shop!
Although it doesn't have any great views of Victoria Harbour, but the environment here is so quiet. 
It may be a little bit too far for people to go there because it located inside the China Hong Kong City. 
It is not a easy place to find.
Me and my friend sat there for almost 4 hours, it is very relaxing. 
It is way too better than shopping! I love here because of my beloved latte art!




第一次試新野心態嗌左一杯,成日都唔捨得飲。要影到飽先飲!
For the very first time, 
I only order one cup of hot Americano.
I take a dozen of photo before i drink it!





第二次黎同朋友各嗌左一杯!就算唔係3D拉花,普通既朱古力都有拉花,好心思!我俾一百分!
For the second time, 
I go with another friend. We order one Hot Chocolate and one Hot Vanilla Americano. 
Not only the Americano have latte art, but also the Hot Chocolate too! 
Impressive! 
I give them 100 marks!






地址: 尖沙咀廣東道33號中港城第三座平台1A號鋪

電話: 27360868

營業時間: 一至五 8:00am - 8:00pm

             六至日 10:00am - 8:00pm


Address: Shop 1A, Promenade Level of Tower 3, China Hong Kong City, 
                   33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui 

Tel: 27360868

Opening Hour: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 8:00pm 

Opening Hour: Sat-Sun 10:00am - 8:00pm

SPD4459 Internet Marketing and Public Relations
Yau Tsim Mong ; YTM ; cafe ; coffee ; tea ; food and beverage








1 則留言:

  1. wow!!! So cute of the 3D latte art, I want to drink now~~!!

    回覆刪除